Here is our international program
WECAIR, international training school, designed the WORLD program to get you immediately operational for major airlines and to obtain a double aeronautical culture (EASA/FAA). In less than two years, you have the unique chance to evolve in 3 different exceptional places around the world (Bordeaux, Florida and Brussels) to make your dream comes true and become a professional pilot.
Wecair votre École Internationale a conçu le « Programme world » de manière à vous rendre immédiatement opérationnel aux yeux des grandes compagnies aériennes et d’obtenir une double culture aéronautique (EASA, FAA). En moins de deux ans de formation vous avez une chance unique d’évoluer dans 3 lieux exceptionnels au monde (Bordeaux, Floride et Bruxelles) pour réaliser votre rêve et devenir pilote professionnel.
Integrated or modular ATPL course on Aérocampus BORDEAUX
- On ground theoretical courses
- Review sessions before final tests
- Final tests
- Final examinations
- English taught courses only
Duration 9 months
Basic flight training in Florida
- Theoretical PPL course
- FAA PPL theory exam
- Dual instruction flights
- Solo flights
- Night flight qualification
- Time building flights
- Flight test to get the US license
- Final EASA progress check to convert the FAA license
(FAA = "Federal Aviation Administration", American Aeronautical Administration)
(EASA = European Aviation Safety Agency)
Duration 4 months
European Commercial Pilot License Training in Belgium
- Instrument flight training on multi-engine flight simulator
- Dual control flight for multi-engine instrument rating
- SPIC flight *: instrument navigation flight training
- Final test CPL / IR / ME *
* SPIC: student pilot (flight with a flight instructor acting as a safety pilot)
- Ground theoretical courses
- A320 simulator training
Duration 9 months
Belgium Flight School, Belgium
Bordeaux-Belgium UPRT Training
module UPRT * This new module, mandatory since 2020, aims to raise awareness and strengthen the cognitive resources of pilots in emergency situations, but also to prevent loss of control in flight.
It is conducted in partnership with ECAIR Aviation, the first European company to have set up a specific UPRT training program since 2011. Its training programs have been co-constructed with EPNER, one of the world's five test pilot training schools.
Instructors, all experts in this field, will teach and pass on this know-how in both theoretical and practical situations to our student pilots.
The instructors, all experts in their field, will teach you the necessary know-how on theoretical and practical situations.
* CPL / IR / ME: "Commercial Pilot License / Instrument Rating / Multi Engine": Commercial Pilot License / Instrument Rating / Multi Engine Qualification
** MCC / JOC: "Multi Crew Co-operation / Jet Orientation Course" Training for Crew Work on Jet Aircraft
*** UPRT: Upset Prevention and Recovery Training, Training for the Prevention and Recovery of Control Losses in Flight
**** SPIC: Student Pilot In Command, solo flight supervised by an instructor
Want to discover this exciting world before joining? Our team is here to help you in your orientation
Fly First program
Ask any question to know more about your future life as a pilot