Join our future pilots !
Registration for the admission exam is done directly online. Just choose one of the dates still available in the calendar below. Your participation will be validated after making the secure online payment (Registration fee of 120 euros). You automatically receive a registration confirmation. Instructions on how to participate as well as the keys to success for good preparation will also be sent to you.
Good luck !
If you want more information about our airline pilot training
The "Wecair" candidate must pass the test that has been developed to control certain essential areas of aptitude to the profession of pilot.
- SLALOM: follow-up task on hand / eye coordination.
- MATHEMATICS: Logic study
- MEMORY: Short term memory test
- TASK MANAGEMENT: Test the candidate's ability to digitize the screen and manage two simultaneous tasks with precision and speed.
- TECH-TEST: Technical understanding test (physical test)
- AVIATION ENGLISH: English comprehension test, including recognition of ATC sound messages
- VERBAL REASONING: The ability of the candidate to understand, analyze and logically interpret written information.
Psychometric testing is a standard scientific method used to measure an an individual's mental capacity or behavioral style. More specifically, the test can be referred to as a custom personality questionnaire that measures the relevant personality traits to assess skills, as mentioned above, for the pilot function (ab initio). At the end of the selection tests and after analyzing the results, you will know if you have been selected or not. Flight experience is not required to pass the test.
Follow us !